Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving in Kindergarten

Since I haven't posted an entry since May I figured it would be no surprise that it's December and I'm just getting around to posting something Thanksgiving-related... But we've already established that I'm terrible about blogging  the worst blogger ever so, we're set.  Anyway, I did manage to get a few cute pictures of Kaden's Thanksgiving feast so here they are!


The feast!  Our contribution was some turkey sandwiches and some very kid-friendly Delicious Pumpkin Bread I found here.  Not the healthiest of versions for sure but really tasty! 


All the kiddos digging in- quite a lot of food for an afternoon snack!


I couldn't get Kaden to put his Indian feathers back on for the picture..


Loved the cute vests they made out of brown paper bags and painted- they turned out so fun!  I tried to convince Kaden to wear his for Thanksgiving here at home but not surprisingly that idea was NOT met with enthusiasm :) 

All in all it was a fun afternoon at school- I think for Kaden the best part was getting to leave school with me early!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'm surprised they let them do something holiday related at school, I thought most schools didn't allow it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... For Thanksgiving, yes but you don't hear much about the word "Christmas"- it's "holiday party" etc... Very generic :(

    ReplyDelete