Thursday, May 26, 2011

The First and the Last

I can't believe that this fall we will be the parents of a 4th grader!!!  This has been another great year with another great teacher.  So much so in fact that our little dear heart came home from the bus today, her last day as a 3rd grader, sobbing :(  She didn't have to tell me why.. I know how much she has enjoyed this year and especially her teacher so she was sad to say goodbye.  I am so thankful that the Lord gave her such a caring and often tender heart.  She always has her little antennae up, scanning the atmosphere for troubled spots, eager to help a friend in need.  We so love that about her.  And of course, we could not be more proud of the wonderful young lady she is turning into.

So here is our Angel on her first day of 3rd grade...



And today, her last day in 3rd grade...



There they go!

Here's to a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment