I was lucky enough to get this cute picture just before we left for church.. This is about as 'dressed up' as these guys get :) Looking pretty good nonetheless I thought!
![]() |
| the silly version |
After a great dinner we headed home to tuck the kiddos into bed & get ready for Santa! But first we had to sprinkle the reindeer food out front...
The kids had been asking to open one present before bed so we went with one that was for all of them- books from Grandpa Doug & Grandma Shirley.
And last but not least, snuggling up to read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (from the same book I read as a child)!
Although the kids were so giddy with anticipation, they were pooped! I think all were asleep in less than 5 minutes- a record! And now, time for Santa's elves to get busy- Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!






No comments:
Post a Comment