Friday, December 24, 2010

Sugar Cookies!

Making sugar cookies this year was awesome!  And I have to admit it was due to the fact that I didn't have to personally frost 40 cookies!  McKenna & Kaden were real troopers- they frosted probably 35 of of the cookies all by themselves (and even more amazing, I LET them and didn't even interfere- just turned them loose!).  They had a great time and the cookies turned out beautiful.  Cam even did a couple- some of the frosting even made it onto the cookies :)

Gotta love sprinkles!
McKenna & Kaden even rolled out their dough, cut the cookies out and put them on the cookie sheets!


Their favorite part though was the decorating...




By the time they were done we finished off the sprinkles (finally)!  It went so well that I think we'll make sure it's a Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment