![]() | |
| What am I supposed to do with this? Take it apart? |
Monday, August 9, 2010
Time for the potty?
Well today we decided to break out the potty chair for Cam... Not sure if I am ready for this or not! Don't get me wrong I am ok with ditching the diapers but the commitment of potty training, not so sure about that yet.. But who knows, maybe it won't really amount to anything just yet. He is starting to show some interest thanks to big brother and Sissy but I guess we'll wait and see. :)
He sure had fun playing with the potty chair anyway. We ended up with a little potty (on the floor) by the end of it but it won't be the last time for that!
Labels:
Everyday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am so ready for Annika to be out of diapers! She is finally showing interest!
ReplyDelete